There’s a number of things that can make your pet stressed: the mailman, gardeners, sirens – the list goes on. And with that, there’s an even longer list of ways in which they cope with managing their stress levels, from excessive barking to nervous pacing back and forth. Some of your pets may be working like a dog, but that shouldn’t mean that they need to be a nervous nelly. VetIQ® Calming can help keep your pet cool, calm, and collected. Formulated to help maintain calmness in stressful situations, VetIQ® Calming is a veterinarian recommended product that can keep your pet feeling relaxed at home with you, in its happy place. VetIQ® Calming helps your pet manage normal stress levels and supports balanced behavior. The outside world can be scary for everyone, pets included. Include VetIQ® Calming in your pet’s diet to help maintain healthy and normal stress levels. Supporting your pet’s health is VetIQ®’s priority. Offering a number of safe and affordable products, VetIQ® wants to make sure your pet is healthy, active, and happy.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: As a pet owner, you want your pet to feel comfortable in their own skin. Veterinarians recommend VetIQ® Calming to provide your pet with the right calming care they need to get through their playful day.
- HELP MAINTAIN CALMNESS: Stress can impact your pet in a number of ways, whether it’s loud noises, cars, or even the mop, your pet balances regular stress and anxiety in their day-to-day life. Keep your pets stress levels normal with VetIQ® Calming to maintain your pet’s state of relaxation.
- HELP COPE WITH EXTERNAL OR NORMAL STRESS: Pet’s manage their stress levels in a number of ways. VetIQ® Calming supports your pet with handling external or normal stress to make sure that the most they are worried about is when their next nap is
- PROMOTE RELAXATION: Some R & R should always be on your pet’s daily agenda. Have your pet curled up on the couch or on their bed, using the VetIQ® Calming to help your pet continue to get the rest they need to keep them chasing their tail.
- SUPPORTS BALANCED BEHAVIOR: This doesn’t mean the “balance” it requires to rest a treat on your pet’s nose. VetIQ® Calming helps support balancing your pet’s stress levels to continue stable behavior patterns.