Keep your reptile friends warm at night with an Aqua Culture 75 Watt Black Nightlight Bulb. Reptile behavior is directly tied to light cycles, so it is important to provide appropriate intervals of light and darkness. This incandescent light bulb provides proper nighttime light and radiant heat that reptiles need to regulate their core body temperature. Use the convenient, easy-to-read reference table on the packaging to simplify your bulb selection based on the distance the bulb will be placed from the reptile. A 12-hour day and 12-hour night light cycle are recommended. Use an Aqua Culture 75 Watt Black Nightlight Bulb at night to keep your reptile happy and healthy.
- Provides an appropriate night time basking area for reptiles
- Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals.
- Repta-Sun Incandescent light bulbs provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need.
- Reptiles are ectothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature.
- If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR),
- It may be predisposed to chronic infections.
- Features Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals Can be used to provide low levels of supplemental ultraviolet radiation.