Your reptile will be cozy and healthy when you use the Aqua Culture Red Heat Incandescent Bulb. Incandescent reptile lighting provides the perfect low light heat for your reptiles. This light bulb provides the radiant heat that reptiles need. Reptiles depend on their environment temperature to regulate their core body temperature. If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be subject to infections. Because ETR’s vary from species to species, ask your pet professional or review available literature for guidance in determining the appropriate ETR for your pets. Keep your pet happy and healthy with the Aqua Culture Red Heat Incandescent Bulb.
- Reptile incandescent lighting
- Reptiles depend on their environment temperature to regulate their core body temperature
- Easy-to-read reference table on the packaging
- NEVER place the light fixture inside the enclosure
- Use a thermometer to monitor the temperature inside the reptile’s environment
- An Aqua Culture Daylight or Basking Light should be used during the daylight cycle