Tetra AQUA Safe removes chlorine to make tap water safe for fish in your aquarium. Use it monthly to condition water and protect fish works instantly. The powerful slime reduces stress. Treat water when setting up a new aquarium and with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement. Add 2 teaspoons (10 mL) for every 10 gallons (38 Liters) of aquarium water. Make sure that replacement water is the same temperature as water in aquarium. Use Tetra AQUA Safe every month as part of a 3-step program for essential water care: Tetra Cleaning Bacteria cleans the aquarium, removing ammonia and sludge; Tetra AQUA Safe conditions water to make tap water safe for fish; and Tetra Easy Balance balances water quality to reduce phosphates, add vitamins and regulate pH levels.
- The added ingredients help to reduce aquarium pollution
- Works in seconds to neutralize chlorine, chloramines, and heavy metals present in tap water that can be harmful to fish
- Provides a slime coating to help wounds heal and protect fish
- Aqua Safe and can be used with freshwater and marine fish
- Aqua Safe and is the market leading water conditioner brand in the US and has been protecting fish for over 30 years