Tetra BettaSafe, aquarium Water Conditioner For Bettas Tetra BettaSafe conditions tap water to make it’safe for your bettas (Siamese fighting fish, or betta splendens) by neutralizing harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals present in most municipal water supplies. Condition water monthly to protect your bettas and reduce stress. Betta fish are best known for being small, colorful pets with big personalities. Male bettas in particular have an amazing variety of tail shapes, ranging from half-moon to spikey and crown-like. Since bettas require minimal maintenance, they’re a great species for beginners. If you’re keeping bettas in a larger aquarium with filtration, be sure the intake and water outflow are gentle. If a single betta is kept in a bowl environment, filtration may not be practical, so complete water changes should be performed weekly. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need?-from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
- Makes tap water safe for bettas and other ornamental fish.
- REDUCES STRESS: Neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and heavy metals in aquarium water.
- FAST-ACTING: Works in seconds.
- COMPLETE FORMULA: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes and evaporation replacement.
- USAGE: Use monthly for maintenance. Use 7 drops per gallon (2 drops per liter).